Welcome to the Callaghan Corner Family Blog!

Friday, November 27, 2009

A WONDERUL Family Day!

What a fun day!! I LOVE Thanksgiving, but I think the day after Thanksgiving has always been one of my favorite days of the year ever since I was little! Dan and I LOVE carrying on the Shepherd family tradition of going to the tree farm to cut down a Christmas tree.

We had a yummy mid-morning breakfast at home and then off to Half Moon Bay to Santa's Tree Farm (our new favorite by the way!). It was a BEAUTIFUL drive! We got our tree, ate at McDonald's and then headed home. After a naptime for Darren, we decorated the tree this evening. What a fun day! I LOVE spending time with my 2 men, Dan and little Darren man!

Enjoy a few pictures...

Dan and Helen...


Daddy and Darren ready to cut down the tree. Darren insisted upon bringing his saw to help Daddy out!...


Mommy and The Darren Man...


With Mrs. Claus. Darren just couldn't quite get brave enough to go see Santa!...


The scenic little "Gumdrop Bridge" you drive over to see the Noble Fir lot...


The BEAUTIFUL view on our way back...


Into the Christmas spirit as we unpack all our Christmas decorations...






No comments:

Post a Comment