Welcome to the Callaghan Corner Family Blog!

Friday, November 13, 2009

Here is a "Darren Funny"...

I am was teaching Darren to ask to be excused from the table. I gave him a little jelly belly candy when he remembered to ask. He had finished his lunch and started saying, "Please have some 'scuse, Mommy? Please have some 'scuse?!"

I said, "Good! Yes, you can be excused!" But he kept saying, "Please have some, Mommy? Please have some 'scuse?" He proceeded to explain that he thought this "excused" stuff is something he should get after he ate...like a dessert!

I had a good laugh over that one! Now we have established that it isn't something to eat, it means "get down;" we are making better progress! Hee Hee!

Me and my cute lil' man. This is his new "smile?!" Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment