Welcome to the Callaghan Corner Family Blog!

Monday, November 30, 2009

Sorry...

I haven't been to consistent on posting lately. Dan has had 4 nights off in a row! (if you count his Saturday and Sunday) What a treat! We have been busy taking full advantage of some wonderful family time.

Dan is back to work tonight to a VERY busy and crazy night at UPS, I fear! Volume should be astronomical tonight since they were closed for 2 extra days! Please pray for him this week!
We had a great Sunday. I had another large Sunday school class of 14 girls, I think; and the program is over! God is good! Several of the visitors from the program have been coming back consistently.
One of our faithful young men, who graduated from our teen dept. 2 years ago, has since become a faithful and active adult member of our church. He has been praying hard for some of his family to be saved. He has invited his niece, who is a teenage young lady, to church several times. She came yesterday and I had the privilege of leading her to the Lord during the invitation!! I just LOVE IT when God gives me such opportunities and special soul-winning experiences! It challenges me and stirs me up to be a more zealous witness.
Please be in prayer for our Darren man. I believe he is starting with the nasty stomach flu that his poor cousin Faith started with the day before Thanksgiving. Uuuuggh! I am not looking forward to that! If I end up dealing with a stomach flu I may not be back here for a few days. Anyways, here is a picture of him tonight. He is just a cutie!


No comments:

Post a Comment