Welcome to the Callaghan Corner Family Blog!

Monday, November 2, 2009

Great Weekend...

Our Sunday school crowds have been up this program. We had 23 teens there Sunday morning and one visitor! We have had a teen visitor in Sunday school every week of the program! One of them has come back for every Sunday morning and Sunday evening service since the first week! God is good. We also saw 2 saved and one baptized in the morning service.

Sunday night I had the privilege of playing the piano for one of our teen young men to sing a solo. He did such a GREAT job and it is so rewarding to see your young people choose to live their lives for God. I tell my teen girls often that I don't want to MAKE them become good Christians. I want them to have their own desire and make the choice.

I LOVE church, and I am SO glad my son is already excited about going to church every week! Every Sunday morning on the way to church we sing..."Every Sunday I Love to Go to Sunday School" and "This is the Day That the Lord Hath Made." Then we talk about who will see when we get there. By the time we arrive he is ready to run in the door! (Well, MOST Sundays!! Ha!) Being a mommy is a great privilege.

No comments:

Post a Comment