Welcome to the Callaghan Corner Family Blog!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Tip for the Day...


Cooking Tip of the Day...Do NOT substitute brown rice for white rice in a crock-pot recipe unless you like meals with the texture of glue! Even with added liquids, the texture and flavor was...not very desirable!

I think this is the 2nd time in my married life that I have thrown away a meal. Want to know what a penny pincher I am? I picked out all the chicken pieces before I threw it away so I could make something else and not waste my expensive meat! HA!


Ah well! Good day today. Darren and I are on the mend from our "delightful" cold. I had a fun meeting with my teen girls, LOVE them! Pastor preached a GREAT message tonight derived from the Life of Saul and what we can learn from the mistakes at the end of his life. Good truths! It truly is GREAT to be in the house of the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment