Welcome to the Callaghan Corner Family Blog!

Monday, January 4, 2010

Back to Schedule...

I LOVE the holidays, but I am also happy to return to normal schedule. (I do hate to see Dan begin his "Lack of sleep" marathon at UPS again, though!)

We had lots of fun on New Year's Day. Darren and I had a pretty yucky cold the days before, but felt better by New Year's Day. Dan's family all came over to our house for a late lunch and we played a bunch of games and watched the Bowl Games. We love to watch football, even though there was no team we were particularly interested in this year. Dan and his sister, Karen were fooling around, celebrating a New Year's touchdown. Their personalities are so much alike! Thought you might enjoy this fun little video clip...



Also, taking down and putting away the Christmas things today. Darren was helping me with a few things, so we were talking about Christmas. Took a picture and little video clip of our chat. He enjoyed this Christmas SO much.



Here is a short little video clip. Sorry it is kind of sideways and up and down. I was taking the video and couldn't really tell what I was getting!



Have a Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment