Welcome to the Callaghan Corner Family Blog!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

HOME! What a great word!


The soft pitter-patter of the rain outside is such a nice background for a comfy evening at home! I LOVE rainy evenings; they make home such a snug and cozy place.

I just wanted to stop and make note of the wonderful, relaxing, comfortable haven a home can be when Christ is the center! How I thank God for the wonderful godly husband He has given me.

The standards and guidelines Christ has set up for us are not to hinder our happiness, but rather to further it! Just as disciplinary rules that are set up for a child will give him security in knowing his boundaries, so guidelines from our Heavenly Father will give us security in our daily lives. Following God's Word will keep us from ways of life that could lead us to wrong and dangerous decisions.

Thank you, God, for one of my favorite words and favorite places...HOME!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this. It's SO true!! A reminder I needed.

    ReplyDelete