Welcome to the Callaghan Corner Family Blog!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Newsy bits...

Well, lots going on this week, mainly preparation work! I feel I haven't had a chance to post much news.
Our guys did a good job at the basketball tournament on Monday. They battled hard for the championship game, but barely missed it! They took 3rd out of 7 teams, I think? So did good!
I am posting a picture of the 2010 League All-Star Team. 3 of our guys are on the team.
Our league is made up of several other Baptist churches with smaller Christian schools. Makes for a good evenly matched season. Our guys did really well this season. We have an advantage, none of our basketball team members are graduating this year. Hopefully we will have a great team next year!
2010 All-Star Team (A few members were missing!)


Dan and I enjoyed a nice meal and stroll around IKEA tonight looking for kitchen table ideas. Nice and relaxing. That is a really neat place! If you have never been there, check it out! Even if you don't buy a thing you can get some GREAT home decor ideas! There items are very reasonably priced, I might add!! Love date night with my Babe!



Darren enjoyed an evening with Grandma and his girl cousins. Poor kid, whenever they watch a princess movie, he inevitably becomes the prince in all their "pretends!" He has SO much fun playing with his cousins! Thank God for wonderful Christian family!

That's all the newsy tidbits for tonight!

...Oh, and I only have 7 more pounds to go till my wedding weight! YAY!! Then I think Dan said something about buying me a new wardrobe...right, Babe?!

No comments:

Post a Comment