Welcome to the Callaghan Corner Family Blog!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Good Wednesday...

Great time out Teen soul-winning today! I went with Dan today. (my favorite soul-winning partner!) Our last house was a young man named Eric. Seemed he had just been sitting there waiting for us to come...SO open and receptive to the Gospel. Dan sweetly led him to the Lord. It NEVER ceases to amaze me when I see someone bow their head and hear the words from their lips! Isn't God good to use us like that?!! I just love it! Good church service tonight, good number of teens in attendance.

Our snow trip to Lake Tahoe is in 3 weeks. We are excited! So are the teens! Looks like we will have a good group. 2 snow "first-timers" this year! That is always so much fun, and beyond my comprehension! I cannot imagine NEVER seeing snow until I was a teenager?!! Weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment