Welcome to the Callaghan Corner Family Blog!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

YAY!!

Got it to work! Not quite sure what the problem was...Maybe just being away and using Wi Fi changed my security settings. I just reset them all to default and restarted.

I don't have many other pictures of our trip. Most of them are on Dad Callaghan's camera and he is not back yet. Here are just a couple more from our AL trip to post. I will put up some more when he gets home and I am able to get those.

Daddy and Darren...Darren did NOT love the waves, as you can tell! TOO funny!


He did, however, want to LIVE on the beach so he could play in the sand!


The beautiful sunrise...


Dan enjoying the waves!



Darren and Grandpa, "Chillin' and watching Franklin the Turtle!"

The absolutely AMAZING view from our condo balcony!! See those blue umbrella chairs? That is where Dan and I had our devotions in the morning. Took our cups of coffee down, let Darren play in the sand while we read. Talk about AWESOME!!!


Had an AMAZING time. BIG thanks to Dad Callaghan for bringing us!!



No comments:

Post a Comment