Welcome to the Callaghan Corner Family Blog!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happy Wednesday!

Great time out soul-winning with our kids today! Had just about half an hour out, but the 16 teenagers that went out still managed to see 5 people saved! I just LOVE the zeal of our teenagers! If you are ever in need of a soul-winning challenge, I challenge you to go with a teenager.

Dan and I didn't get to personally lead anyone to the lead, but did have the opportunity to pass out many tracts and invite several people to church.

Pastor taught a good lesson on the life of Solomon tonight. Good group at church.

Darren always has something new every day to make me chuckle! Today we were playing the "Memory Game" (or the Memorio Game as he calls it.) This is the game where you match the picture cards of animal babies to their mothers.

We got to the frogs and I said, "Good! You found the mommy frog, now where are the babies?" He promptly found the card with the tadpoles. Then I asked, "What are the baby frogs called?" He thought for a moment then said, "Hmmm...Mommy, I know! Tadifrogs!!" I had a good chuckle over the tadifrogs! He is TOO cute!

1 comment:

  1. Aww..how sweet!!! I saw your link to your blog on Mrs. Mann's page. I decided to check it out. Your little boy is so cute!

    I blog, too. I love it.

    oh, in case you don't remember...I am Joy (Marg's sister)...now married with 2 kids.

    ReplyDelete