Welcome to the Callaghan Corner Family Blog!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease...

Yup, Darren's got it! Oh, joy! He doesn't have sores too bad in his mouth yet. I am hoping he may avoid those. He hasn't had much of an appetite this evening, though, so I am wondering if they are on the way. He has the little red bumps all over his hands, arms, feet and legs. Poor baby! He doesn't seem to uncomfortable with it yet since the rash is not itchy. Thank goodness!

Praying my little man will feel better soon. We stayed home from church tonight although he was there this morning before I realized he had it. Hoping it won't spread through the church kiddos! We were able to watch the online service for First Baptist. That's wonderful; we enjoyed that!!

We are having a bit of the "up close and personal" look at the "terrible twos" right now, but he is still lots of fun in between times!

I do love being a wife and mommy!!



1 comment:

  1. aww...poor little guy.Hope he gets to feeling better. That is one ailment that I haven't had to experience with my children **knock on wood**

    Hope you can keep your sanity until he is better. I tend to start losing it until they start getting better.

    ReplyDelete