Welcome to the Callaghan Corner Family Blog!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

SHOPPING!

YAY! Dan and I had a "Christmas shopping date" tonight and we were able to purchase a few goodies for my family!! How fun! We will be putting out little box in the mail on Monday. For my family reading...wish we could see you all, but we are already looking forward to next Christmas!

It is very chilly and rainy here tonight. I am enjoying the sound of the rain outside the window. We are now entering the Bay area rainy season, but I don't mind it since we don't hardly get rain at all the rest of the year. Too bad it isn't a few degrees cooler, we might get SNOW! It snowed in the hills of Santa Clara and Napa, I believe! I am pining for a snow trip! We will be taking our teens next month to Tahoe as usual, so I will get my "snow fix" then.

Darren and I had a fun morning, just some good fun. He will let me take a video of him as long as he gets to watch it on my camera afterwards! I tried to post a couple little clips, but couldn't tonight?! Oh well. Here is one little picture of Darren...alias the villainous Captain Hook! He LOVES to play swords.

No comments:

Post a Comment