Welcome to the Callaghan Corner Family Blog!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Can't wait!

To mail out our Christmas cards! I am hoping to get those in the mail in the next couple of days. Once I mail them, then I will post our new pictures on here. Just hated to post them here before anyone even got the Christmas cards!

We had a "stay around the house" day, which I enjoy! I am a homebody!

Here is a Darren funny for the day...

Dan always takes a nap from about 4:00 - 6:30 pm each afternoon, since he only gets somewhere between 2 hours to 3 1/2 hours of sleep at night. I wake Dan up when supper is almost on the table. I always let Darren go with me to wake him up. That is one of his highlights of the day, snuggling in the bed with Daddy! Today, I had supper almost on the table at 6:30 as usual, but I needed to take something out of the oven. I told Darren it was time to wake Daddy up, but today Mommy would let him do it all by himself! He was excited, so off to the bedroom he went to wake up Daddy.

I heard..."Daddy...Daddy...Time to wake up, Daddy." No movement from the bed.

Once again I heard..."Daddy...Daddy...Time to get up, Daddy. Supper's ready!" Still no movement from the bed, so Darren tried another tactic.

Next I heard..."Babe...Babe...Get up, Babe!"

Oh, how I roared with laughter!! I guess he figured "Babe" was the magic word! Ain't he the cutest thing?!

I will try to remember to take a new picture to post here tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment