Welcome to the Callaghan Corner Family Blog!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Rainy and Chilly...

Rainy and chilly outside. Makes me appreciate the nice, warm, cozy home God has given us! We have some presents under the tree now from Nana and Papaw Shepherd!

Had a fun time singing with my Mom-in-law and Sis-in-law at Victory Baptist Church in Brentwood last night. They had a ladies' Christmas party and asked us to sing. We had a good time together! Dan's sis, Karen and her friend came with us as well. It is wonderful to have fun fellowship with other Christian ladies. And the food...AMAZING! A sweet lady in their church made all the food, home-style southern cooking...Pot Roast (Fall apart tender, I might add!), peas and greens, mashed potatoes and gravy, homemade biscuits and homemade apple butter, homemade hot apple cider and an apple-pear-cranberry crisp! WOW!! It was such a treat. I LOVE to cook everything homemade also, so it made me feel I should go home and cook! Mmmmm!!

Darren was being cute, as usual; so here are a couple cuties of him. Enjoy!

Reading his Winnie the Pooh Books...

Reading one of his Franklin books. Those are his FAVORITES!

No comments:

Post a Comment