Welcome to the Callaghan Corner Family Blog!

Monday, July 5, 2010

I LOVE Independence Day!


Sorry it has been a LONG time since my last post. I have had some health and chiropractic issues with my pregnancy.

I am a VERY patriotic person! I LOVE the celebration of our nation's independence on July 4th! One of my favorite holidays!!

We had a wonderful patriotic service on Sunday morning, then a sweet time of testimony during our evening service. We were celebrating not only Independence Day, but our church's 63rd anniversary Sunday.

After the evening service we had a fellowship at the church with grilled hot dogs, corn on the cob, chips pasta salad, watermelon and desserts. Mmmm! Then we loaded up as a church family to watch the fireworks show about 20 minutes away from the church. It was a GREAT time of fun and fellowship with sweet Christian friends.

Isn't it great to be a Christian?!

Our camera is broken at the present. I will try to get some pictures today as we grill out with some of Dan's family so I can post them soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment