Welcome to the Callaghan Corner Family Blog!

Monday, April 19, 2010

Busy Days...

Sorry! No pictures to post! We are in the midst of packing so our house is not the most scenic picture spot right now!

We are doing good! Darren is lots of fun and endless entertainment as usual!

Today, I confess, I have felt very pregnant! I didn't have morning sickness, I had ALL-DAY sickness! Such perfect timing too since I am supposed to be packing everything we own to move in less than 2 weeks! Oh well, we will get it done somehow. And I am VERY HAPPY to be expecting, nausea or not!

Dan is SUPER busy too. He is always super busy, but now adding the overseeing of a remodeled house in just 2 1/2 weeks makes life very hectic for him. Please pray he will still manage to get enough sleep to function!

We are thankful to God for the opportunity of the house He has provided us with!

More later. If you want to see a quick video of the house we are fixing up, I can't seem to post a youtube link on here, but the name of the video is "video of inside of house" under helencallaghan1.

No comments:

Post a Comment