Welcome to the Callaghan Corner Family Blog!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thanks, God, for Family!

Fun day playing with my bud! He LOVES his train track right now; calls it Casey Jr.!

We also played the game "Come When You Are Called!" Not an idea original to me. Darren would go and hide anywhere he wanted. I would call his name in a normal tone, and if he wanted to "win" he had to come running as fast as he could when he heard his name and say "Yes ma'am!" He loves doing this and it is a great way for him to learn to come the first time he is called. He is such a good little man!




Had a fun date with my Babe! I love Thursday date nights! We had a delicious meal at the salad bar and then finished a few finalizing plans for Teen Winter Revival which is only a week and a half away! Hard to believe. We are excited!



Thank you, God for the AMAZING family you have given me!

No comments:

Post a Comment