Welcome to the Callaghan Corner Family Blog!

Monday, February 8, 2010

Mmmmmm.....!



Ever had a chopped salad? It is simply called a chopped salad because all the ingredients are chopped to roughly the same size. (Which makes it much easier to eat in my opinion; plus you get a little taste of every flavor in each bite.) It is a yummy way to have lunch!

You can be creative, add whatever you like!

Here is my creation from lunchtime today...

Blue Cheese Chopped Salad

The following items chopped and tossed with Raspberry Olive Oil Vinaigrette Dressing...

Iceberg lettuce

Red cabbage

Pecans

Blue cheese

Craisins

Cucumber

Mmmmmmm!

A YUMMY way to be healthy!

(I also added a turkey burger. I bought some of the already frozen patties and just cooked one up with the same dressing as my salad plus a bit of salt and pepper. No bun, just enjoyed it's flavors.)



No comments:

Post a Comment