Welcome to the Callaghan Corner Family Blog!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Darren's air-freshener rights have been revoked...

Let me explain....


Thursday evening we found a puddle in the bathroom and a little on the edge of the bathroom sink. It had been POURING rain for the past several days in succession. We were afraid the roof had begun leaking at some point. We looked all over, but saw no sign of water leakage in the bathroom.


The next evening I found a puddle in the same place again but found that the bathroom mats were also slightly damp all over. Hmmm...This took place shortly after Darren had made a bathroom visit. As I was cleaning the puddle, I smelled an "apple cinnamon" smell. As I smelled the rag I was cleaning with, I discovered that the puddle I was cleaning was an incredible amount of our bathroom AIR FRESHENER that had been sprayed QUITE excessively! Nice!


I had given Darren permission to spray one quick spray of air freshener after his bathroom visits. However, he must have sprayed for MUCH longer than one quick spray. So, thus, his "air freshening rights" have been revoked! Gotta love 3 year olds!


AND...yes, Ashlyn has found her thumb!




1 comment:

  1. I love it!! My son was the same way..but his was with Vanilla soap and it was at Jed's aunt's house. Dakota loved the smell of the soap that he squirted more and more..so much, he couldn't get it off his hands, he tried to open the door, it wouldn't open, he locked the door thinking it was locked and he was unlocking it..it was quite the fiasco..Needless to say, when we come over the soap goes into hiding! :)

    ReplyDelete